MW2... on a cell phone?????
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: MW2... on a cell phone????? Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 am
    —
That's right ladies and gentlemen. I took it upon myself to try this out... and failed miserably at it. Still it was fun and at least I proved it can be done, just not effectively. I wish it had showed my tag or something but unfortunately I didn't get that far.

#2: Re: MW2... on a cell phone????? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 am
    —
Is this the Iphone version?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: MW2... on a cell phone????? Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:25 am
    —
Actually it's a program called TeamViewer (a remote assistance program). There is an iPhone version. So I installed it and connected to my computer, started up MW2 and was able to control the game with my phone from the Starbucks on the other side of town.  Very Happy  Not a great gaming tool, but I just wanted to see if it could be done. was able to get 3 kills, but died like 24 times.

#4: Re: MW2... on a cell phone????? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 am
    —
Thanks for the great info.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: MW2... on a cell phone????? Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 am
    —

J_Marley wrote (View Post):

Actually it's a program called TeamViewer (a remote assistance program). There is an iPhone version. So I installed it and connected to my computer, started up MW2 and was able to control the game with my phone from the Starbucks on the other side of town.  Very Happy  Not a great gaming tool, but I just wanted to see if it could be done. was able to get 3 kills, but died like 24 times.

Don't you normally get 3 kills and die 24 times?

#6: Re: MW2... on a cell phone????? Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:43 pm
    —
Thanks Tet! (...gets ready to smack Tet in the head with an Ugly Stick...) No, here are my typical scores.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1