About my mom...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: About my mom... Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:44 pm
    —
Sorry to here about your loss. Your right Smacky ... no matter how old you get ...there is nobody like your mom

#17: Re: About my mom... Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:50 pm
    —
My condolences.

take your time bro.
it's importent , take your time

very sorry to hear that.

#18: Re: About my mom... Author: Eagle1Location: Colorado PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm
    —
Smacky, I am sorry to hear of your loss. You are so right... There is no one like our Mothers.
Rest assured though, She is in a better place now and she will always be able to watch
over you.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You through her.

#19: Re: About my mom... Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:22 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss; my own mother passed away 10 years ago and I still think of her.

#20: Re: About my mom... Author: LoOnyCal PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 pm
    —
sorry to hear of your loss bro i wish you the best, with time the heart will heal brother!

#21: Re: About my mom... Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:42 am
    —
Thank you to everyone.  Your kind words, thoughts and prayers have meant much to me.

#22: Re: About my mom... Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm
    —
Hey Smacky, know my prayers are with you and your family...

#23: Re: About my mom... Author: SavageFuDD PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:08 am
    —
My Hart go's out to you and your famaly,

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2