xspf question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: xspf question Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:17 am
    —
I have a silly question. I took a video on my iphone and DLed the file to a puter.  Now Im trying to save the file on line to share on line but I cant seem to find a way to share the file format.  Is anyone familiar .xspf video file.  I need either a url for a website for webshare for a freeware that I can convert the file into something that I can use on youtube or facebook direct.  

Thanks guys

#2: Re: xspf question Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:13 am
    —
Hmm i think that's normally a playlist file idk if its actually a video file type ^_^

I have heard of the file type b4 though.

#3: Re: xspf question Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 am
    —
XSPF: XML Shareable Playlist Format

Saved the wrong thing methinks.

#4: Re: xspf question Author: KillSh0t PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm
    —
http://xspf.org/

That help any?

#5: Re: xspf question Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:16 pm
    —
I think that play list should point to files. Many schools who have lectures put out a play list file like that. I use VLC Player to play files like that.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: xspf question Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:28 pm
    —
Thanks for the help guys. The reason I asked about the file is I have iVideoCamera on my 3G iPhone and email a clip to my step dad which came up as a .xspf file.  He wanted to post the file on line but could. After you input and some googlefu, I discovered a few programs that allowed me to convert the file to .wmv and now we are all happy.  How the internet can enjoy watching him try to wii hula hoop like Rain-man.   Wink

Thanks everyone

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1