Game-music
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Game-music Author: QuaestorLocation: Respublica Romanorum PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:18 pm
    —
I am curious as to what type/types of music fellow BK members listen to while playing CoD WaW, or if you prefer to turn all foreign sounds off.

#2: Re: Game-music Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:27 pm
    —
metal

#3: Re: Game-music Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:40 pm
    —
When i listen music.
It's most metal and punk-rock.

#4: Re: Game-music Author: PIE168Location: Illinois PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:58 pm
    —
Sometimes just no sound so i can hear for gunshots, but sometimes i play relaxing music^^

#5: Re: Game-music Author: QuaestorLocation: Respublica Romanorum PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:04 pm
    —
What sort of "relaxing" music?

#6: Re: Game-music Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:15 pm
    —
I'm more of a TV guy watching King of the Hill and other shows like that.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#7: Re: Game-music Author: UFANS PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:58 pm
    —
Usually the kids have the TV going but when im home alone I will play some Pantera, Metallica, Korn, or have it on the local radio station.

#8: Re: Game-music Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:52 am
    —
Generally I just listen to in-game sounds.  On the occasions when I do listen to music it varies.  Lately for example I've been on a Rush and Boston kick.  Other times it may be some form of metal or post-rock.

#9: Re: Game-music Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:20 am
    —
I only listen to the in-game- sounds...But I love to listen to Oldies (50's-60's) and DISCO and Hip-Hop....

#10: Re: Game-music Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:21 pm
    —
Usually just ingame sound for me...... But i listen to anything from Bob Dylan,Pink Floyd (relaxin) to Hard Rock-Black Sabbath-Led Zeppelin
and even Metal-Black Metal ala Iron Maiden- Metallica....Satyricon-Dimmu Borgir-Slayer....and so on.

#11: Re: Game-music Author: PIE168Location: Illinois PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:33 pm
    —

Quaestor wrote (View Post):

What sort of "relaxing" music?

Well the usual teen picks for relaxing music. Like Owl City or something else. Some other times, i just play Piano Pieces.

#12: Re: Game-music Author: QuaestorLocation: Respublica Romanorum PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:43 pm
    —
I used to play with piano pieces but I prefer other types of music now, basically everything people my age do not like, I would mention them, however, I feel they would be mocked.

#13: Re: Game-music Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:53 am
    —
Mocked? I just admitted to listening to Disco....lol..and I'm 44

#14: Re: Game-music Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 pm
    —
I listen to Oldies and Classical. Every now and then I get a urge for Blue Grass. Nothing seems to help my game play tho.

#15: Re: Game-music Author: QuaestorLocation: Respublica Romanorum PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:58 pm
    —
Disco is not mocked like the music I listin to...

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2