Vista 64 and Teamspeak 3....help needed
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Vista 64 and Teamspeak 3....help needed Author: TurbodogLocation: Berwyn, IL PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:10 pm
    —
Hi guys, I recently upgraded from XP to Vista 64 business.  Yes I know alot of ppl hate Vista but I couldnt pass up a free upgrade to a 64 bit OS.  I installed TS3 with no problem at all.  I joined the BK addy and nobody could hear me.  I was able to hear other people just fine though.  Hawkeye took control of my cpu and took a look but couldnt figure it out either.  After messing around and seeing 2 mics registered on my cpu, one of which unavailable, I was able to assign the mic jack to where i have it plugged in at.....the front.  Now when I go onto TS ppl hear sound and say Im breaking up REALLY BAD....so at least there is noise now!  Any advice would be welcomed....and please refrain from the "Vista is for noobs, Vista stinks" advice.  lol

#2: Re: Vista 64 and Teamspeak 3....help needed Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:59 pm
    —
Try changing the "Capture mode" in TS3 settings - options - capture. If "Automatically use the best mode" is not working try "DirectSound".

#3: Re: Vista 64 and Teamspeak 3....help needed Author: TurbodogLocation: Berwyn, IL PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:09 pm
    —
Such a stupid mistake, my BOOST WAS UP TOO HIGH!

So problem fixed

#4: Re: Vista 64 and Teamspeak 3....help needed Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:12 pm
    —
If you are using an older sound card such as audigy 4 or earlier, i had the same problem, i over cam it by enabling my onboard sound card as well and running my mic tought that and my speaker thought the audigy card

#5: Re: Vista 64 and Teamspeak 3....help needed Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:15 pm
    —
Great to hear it got fixed.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1