Great Job DPike!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Great Job DPike!! Author: spunkieLocation: Maine PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:17 am
    —
A public shout out to everyone about the great job DPike did on the night of May 25 while I was learning to host a Zombie Co-op with DPike, RichgFL and LowJaw. DPike did an excellent job in teaching a beginner like myself the procedures to host a co-op in a very professional manner while giving good hints, encouragement, and suggestions for good gameplay. Thanks for the enjoyable 5.5 hours until we collapsed due to fatigue!  Thanks to Rich and LowJaw for the entertaining help and support.

#2: Re: Great Job DPike!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:25 am
    —
Great job everyone! It is always great to hear BK helping BK!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Great Job DPike!! Author: 11BulletLocation: Portland Oregon PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 am
    —
Good Job DPike... Whats next.....

#4: Re: Great Job DPike!! Author: P-Dawg PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:17 pm
    —
Kudu's from me as well. Now we just need a Makin zombie map...:)

regards
Pat

#5: Re: Great Job DPike!! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm
    —
Awesome job DPike, I miss the days of having enough time to play 5.5 hours to kill the dead.  And it would be awesome to play with some ppl that know what they are doing.

#6: Re: Great Job DPike!! Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 am
    —
Nice work D

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1