Rivank's Signature
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Rivank's Signature Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 pm
    —

this is not a typical signature, it is more an memorial bygone times ,from sir Rivank, in the USMC.

i hope you like it .

thank you Rivank ,that i was allowed to create this signature for you.

yeha Salute.

#2: Re: Rivank's Signature Author: RivanKLocation: North Dakota, USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:31 am
    —
This is absolutely awesome Heraclas! Thank you so much. Could you PM me with the code so I can begin to use it?
Think you can scrounge an avatar out this for me as well?

Thanks a ton!

#3: Re: Rivank's Signature Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:20 am
    —
RivanK, if you right click on the image and go to "copy image location" you can add that URL to the 'Insert image' thing on the sigs.

#4: Re: Rivank's Signature Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 am
    —
Code:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/152/b/4/Rivank_Signature_by_heraclas.png[/img]  

#5: Re: Rivank's Signature Author: RivanKLocation: North Dakota, USA PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:19 am
    —
Got it guys thanks!

Again, awesome job on the sig Heraclas!  Very Happy

#6: Re: Rivank's Signature Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:29 am
    —
thank you very much Smile

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1