Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' Expansion Announced
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' Expansion Announced Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm
    —
Set during the Vietnam War, the expansion to DICE's shooter will arm players with "authentic vehicles and weapons" as they battle on "four new maps playable in classic Battlefield modes including Conquest and Rush." EA promises "enhanced persistence, new weapons, vehicles, unlocks, awards, achievements and trophies."

See the video of the expansion here: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/64279

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' Expansion Announced Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 am
    —
That's an interesting development.......could be fun......

#3: Re: Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' Expansion Announced Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am
    —
hah it looks like EA is trying to take some of the flame out of COD's next title ^_^

#4: Re: Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' Expansion Announced Author: b1oodsh0tLocation: Cali by way of southern Europe PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am
    —
Only four new maps though =(, I dunno if I will play it as  I've been pretty disappointed with the lack of plans to make new maps for bfbc2 and playing the same maps over and over is starting to get old as it is. Guess I'll just have to wait and see and if they hopefully announce announce many more maps than just 4 of them.

#5: Re: Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' Expansion Announced Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am
    —
I'm also hoping for new maps lets keep our fingers crossed.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' Expansion Announced Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am
    —
This makes me very happy....

#7: Re: Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' Expansion Announced Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1