Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltitan, and PsycoDad to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltitan, and PsycoDad to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:22 am
    —
Its a great honor that I welcome some great players to *BK*. All of them bring a great load of real life experiences and game experiences to the team. I look forward to having them on the team.

It is also great to welcome back a great member to *BK*. Smile is a good friend of *BK* we all know how much he enjoys shooting us.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Last edited by Luke on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Please welcome Syck and PsycoDad to *BK* Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:24 am
    —
gratz on getting on the bk team Smile

#3: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltiten, and PsycoDad to Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:51 am
    —
Welcome to all, 'specialy to smile, nice to see those tags change!

#4: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltiten, and PsycoDad to Author: Lion PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:11 am
    —
Welcome guys, and Welcome back Smile!

#5: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltiten, and PsycoDad to Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 am
    —
ty baument and lion hope to see you guys alot more

#6: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltiten, and PsycoDad to Author: TotenkofLocation: Edmond,OK PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:59 am
    —
Welcome guys! and smile..... its bout time Smile

#7: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltiten, and PsycoDad to Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:50 am
    —
Gidday guys,

Welcome to BK!

#8: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltitan, and PsycoDad to Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:57 pm
    —
hey, welcome, all of you. good to see the clan growing!

#9: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltitan, and PsycoDad to Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm
    —
Welcome all! I knew it was just a matter of time before I was witness to your return Smile.

SFC.McCauley*BK*

#10: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltitan, and PsycoDad to Author: MAD-RatLocation: Auckland, New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:16 pm
    —
Welcome to BK, glad to have you aboard, and Smile please leave your grenades at the front door on the way in... ;}

#11: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltitan, and PsycoDad to Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:26 am
    —
Thanks all for the great welcome. You really have a great server and a fantastic group of warriors who I hope to do battle with for a long time to come. Just a little about my self.... I took the name Physcodad from my alltime favorite TV shows MARRIED WITH CHILDREN... and coincidently I am married with children, 2 boys ages 8 and 4. If I am not online chances are I am running one of them to hockey practice.... I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada (originally from Toronto) and no! I do not live in an igloo as some might think of us Canadians eh. Thank you again for inviting me into your group.

#12: Re: Please welcome Syck, Smile, Steeltitan, and PsycoDad to Author: Swift PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 am
    —
WELCOME BACK SMILE!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1