COD W@W Patches
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#16: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: Easy7Location: Georgia PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:32 pm
    —
This is the link I am using from the post and this is not working for me.  Is this correct?

http://www.fileplanet.com/217291/210000/fileinfo/Call-of-Duty:-World-at-War---Ultimate-Patch-v1.7

#17: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:32 pm
    —
Looks like the link works but the download is broken. I will upload it to our file server and post it here.

#18: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:37 pm
    —
It will take some time for me to download it as the patch is 3 gigs and I'm pulling it off of a torrent. Give me some time and I will get it up maybe tomorrow.

#19: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: Easy7Location: Georgia PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:38 pm
    —
Thanks Luke!

#20: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 pm
    —
If you want the torrent you can find it here http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5399144/CoD_5_WaW_Patch_1.1-1.7_for_PC

#21: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: Easy7Location: Georgia PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:13 pm
    —
I'll just pull it from the file server when you get done with it..  Tomorrow or the next, just whenever you get to it.

Thanks Luke!

#22: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 pm
    —
Bad news the all in one patch seams to be MIA. I can't find a working download site for it. I will keep looking and post it to our server when I find it. The good news is all the individual patches links posted above now work. So you can download each one and update one at time.

#23: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 pm
    —
where do you get the patch for the digital download version of the game?  keep getting the punk buster kick

#24: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm
    —
Rybay, in the COD W@W section of the forums there is an area called Announcements. Under there, there are some stickies called "COD W@W Patchets", "Call-of-Duty:-World-at-War---Ultimate-Patch-v1.7", and "Working Punkbuster files for new COD: World at War installs".  You should be able to find anything and everything you need in there...

Taz

#25: Re: COD W@W Patches Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 pm
    —
Raybay you need the post in the W@W section called Working Punkbuster Files. You have the game updates but need the punkbuster files.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2