SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:13 pm
    —
LOOKING FOR AN AVATAR ANG SIG TO REFLECT HOW I AM AND PLAY EG MAYBE SOME THING WITH A KNIFE AND A CRAZED MEDUIM WEGHT SOLDIER THANKS Idea  Laughing

#2: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:09 pm
    —
Bump......where is the G-team??  Twisted Evil

#3: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:34 am
    —
It's here Very Happy Ok so a knife and a soldier, wwII themed signature and avatar, right? Any specific tag-line? Like hmm... Crouch away, I'll knife you anyway  Laughing

#4: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 pm
    —
I know I know:

"Greetings, knife to meet you."
or
"Let me heal you with my knife"

Sorry that was really cheesy.

#5: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:35 am
    —
yes i like knife to meet you or use ur best judgment i will be good with anything that reflects my game play thank u sir

#6: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm
    —
you still got this sinister? If not, I've got a nice render that would work out well...

#7: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 am
    —
Take it Smile

#8: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 am
    —
Ok... if you still want it though, you can have it.

#9: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm
    —
HMM I GUESS NO AVATAR?

#10: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 pm
    —
well, you never decided if you liked the sig I made for you or not... I don't make avatars unless the person likes the signature.

#11: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm
    —
ok i am confused if u made sig where do i find it for i see nothing or i dont know where to go?

#12: Re: SIG AND AVATAR REGUEST Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:06 am
    —
It's in the sig gallery on the forums in a topic called Ted100 signature pickup.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1