Happy Birthday WannaB!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:12 am
    —
Happy Birthday WannaB!!!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:15 am
    —
Happy Birthday!

#3: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 am
    —
Thanks guys ^_^

#4: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: 11BulletLocation: Portland Oregon PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:03 am
    —
Happy Birthday wannaB ............ Blow out the candles and make a wish...................

#5: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:19 am
    —
Sadly today has basically been... "lame" hah just a rather normal ( or i should say an EXACT copy ) day in the life of WannaB. Sure i got a cake, be that its chocolate... my LEAST favorite flavor and the fact it was made yesterday and has been in the fridge ever since. Or at least i thought... went to get a piece... ALL gone... hmm.. what a lovely day today has turned out to be...

Any ways! Thanks for the posts guys it really means a lot!

#6: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: NQSonicLocation: Detroit, MI (USA) PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm
    —
If I remember correctly, you said you're under 21. I'm 47. Trust me when I say that in the not so distant future you will appreciate when no one reminds you that you are another year older!

Happy B'day, Jr.

#7: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: UFANS PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 pm
    —
Happy Birthday!

#8: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 pm
    —
Happy Bday!

What do you mean 'just another day'? Make it a great day! Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Set goals, get out there and make this year better than the last!!! Don't make excuses find solutions! Don't like your cake, be grateful that someone cares about you!

End of rally speech...enjoy yourself!

#9: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:02 pm
    —
Happy B`day,m8. Enjoy!

#10: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:10 pm
    —

NQSonic wrote (View Post):

If I remember correctly, you said you're under 21. I'm 47. Trust me when I say that in the not so distant future you will appreciate when no one reminds you that you are another year older!

I'm only 24 NQSonic, and I'm already at that point! Happy birthday tho wannab!

#11: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:30 pm
    —
Are you kidding me, I turned 33 last month.  Each year my birthday comes around I celebrate like its going to be my last.  I'm healthy, I'm fit and I have no plans on dying anytime soon.  If you give up on what the celebration means, then you give up on what started your birthday.  I will admit after awhile the meaning of a birthday does change, but its not celebrating getting gifts and cake like when you were a kid, but a celebration of the things you have now.

#12: Re: Happy Birthday WannaB! Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 pm
    —
Thanks guys ^_^

Nah, i was kinda bummed yesterday because unlike most of my bdays we didnt cook out on the grill or anything. I had to go get my own food! As for bday gifts xD i don't really get those and haven't for ever now lol The last time i actually GOT a bday present was when i was 13 i think lol Ever since its just been happy bday and a slap on the back saying " congrats you made it this far! "

Btw i turned 20 ;P

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1