Please welcome Gilroy and Fuller to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome Gilroy and Fuller to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:41 am
    —
Its with great honor that i welcome 2 new members to *BK* today. Both have been a great presents in our server. I have enjoyed playing with them and look forward to playing with them again soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Please welcome Gilroy and Fuller to *BK* Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:42 am
    —
Thank you Luke, glad to be aboard.

#3: Re: Please welcome Gilroy and Fuller to *BK* Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:54 am
    —
welcome gilroy and fuller just you lads know i run the protection racket and booze running but it all comes at a cost

Shame that cost is been a member otherwise i would be a rich man

#4: Re: Please welcome Gilroy and Fuller to *BK* Author: Detrash PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 pm
    —
With a few new members Luke, maybe I could pass on the mop duties in the office?
Oh, and the garbage runs in here too?

Welcome boys, hope you like it!

#5: Re: Please welcome Gilroy and Fuller to *BK* Author: Swift PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:30 pm
    —
Welcome guys. Hope I meet you sometime Smile

#6: Re: Please welcome Gilroy and Fuller to *BK* Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:18 pm
    —
Thanks guys, looking forward to meeting you as well Swift.  Oh, and I assumed there would be some exciting new details and responsibilities along the lines of de trash Smile.  But then again I think being skipped over for something like that wouldn't be such a bad thing either haha.  And booze running... I'm soo in, send me the info.   Twisted Evil

#7: Re: Please welcome Gilroy and Fuller to *BK* Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 am
    —
welcome guys. have fun playing

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1