Potential Sig/Newbie Experiment
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Potential Sig/Newbie Experiment Author: SturmenLocation: Vancouver, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:47 am
    —
Admittedly, I haven't even looked at- nevermind used- photoshop in over a year and a half, so this started more as an experiment in relieving boredom than anything else. Actually, it was only after I'd sunk four hours into it that I thought I might as well actually use it for something.
So on that note, any suggestions?

PS: Aside from some slight cropping, that is.

Last edited by Sturmen on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Potential Sig/Newbie Experiment Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:48 am
    —
nice job on ur first sig but the size might be a bit big and i cant really see the text or anything but other than that good job keep it up

#3: Re: Potential Sig/Newbie Experiment Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 am
    —
hey sturmen ye steel is right we try to limit height of sigs and the width to prevent to much scrolling, but you could try making it wider and take some of the height but apart from that it look great and nice saying

#4: Re: Potential Sig/Newbie Experiment Author: Detrash PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm
    —
Testing my sig. My gf made it last night. The picture and colors were her idea, the teddy and saying was mine.

I like yours btw, but the text is a little light. I had a hard time reading it.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1