i need help =[
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: i need help =[ Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:18 pm
    —
ok so now my dads disk got filled up i turned off the pc and turned it back on and when i logged in it said his accont wasnt on the hard drive its acting like im on his account but also like i jsut installed xp idk what to do and dont want him to lsoe all his stuff please help >.<

#2: Re: i need help =[ Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:32 pm
    —
steel your best bet is to try getting a copy of knoppix (its a live cd version of linux) that should let you access all your files and put them on a usb stick or some thing (maybe even a DVD not sure how good it is now alternatively a more risky in my opinion it to do a system restore that may solve the problem but sorry i cannot help any more

btw use a different computer to download and burn Knoppix

#3: Re: i need help =[ Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:07 pm
    —
i can see his files but the icons on the desktop is gone and all the bookmarks and stuff on firefox is gone ts servers and everything is gone =[

#4: Re: i need help =[ Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 am
    —
OK I NEED HELP STILL CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP =[

#5: Re: i need help =[ Author: TimmyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 pm
    —
Figure this out?

#6: Re: i need help =[ Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 pm
    —
yes... i need help to figure this out...

#7: Re: i need help =[ Author: Seattle PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:22 pm
    —
So you filled the HD??Then it crashed??

#8: Re: i need help =[ Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 pm
    —
yea basicily the account jsut made its self a new one and started from there =\

#9: Re: i need help =[ Author: TimmyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:57 pm
    —
Try this and see if his account is just disabled

Choose Start,Right Click on My Computer,click on manage and go to Local Users and Groups then go into Users and see if there is a red X in his account if so then right click his account and go to properties and uncheck disable account

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1