Pleaes welcome Eliterubenz to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Pleaes welcome Eliterubenz to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:40 am
    —
Eliterubenz has been waiting a long time to join *BK*. Now that he finally has a working mic for TS we are exited to have him join *BK*.

Welcome to *BK* Eliterubenz,
GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Pleaes welcome Eliterubenz to *BK* Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:26 am
    —
welcome, dude. haven't played with you yet I don't think. but i will meet you shortly. glad to have you onboard

#3: Re: Pleaes welcome Eliterubenz to *BK* Author: Lion PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 am
    —
Welcome, hope to meet u in ts soon

#4: Re: Pleaes welcome Eliterubenz to *BK* Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:12 am
    —
Welcome to the team!

#5: Re: Pleaes welcome Eliterubenz to *BK* Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:56 pm
    —
Welcome to *BK* glad to have you on the team.Hope to talk to you on ts and play with u in the game if i havnt already

#6: Re: Pleaes welcome Eliterubenz to *BK* Author: MAD-RatLocation: Auckland, New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:01 pm
    —
Welcome to the team!

#7: Re: Pleaes welcome Eliterubenz to *BK* Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 pm
    —
Welcome!

SFC.McCauley*BK*

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1