Have you been banned? (Please Read)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#31: Re: Have you been banned? (Please Read) Author: AKNUTZ PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:19 pm
    —
Your RULES/FAQS page doesn't have a section for BF4.  So, do we stick with the BF3 rule set then?  If so, some of the admins need to follow those rules as I was warned last night about camping.  Yet, the BF3 rules states, "-Camping is allowed on our server. -We allow ALL weapons and perks on our servers."  I was then kicked.

#32: Re: Have you been banned? (Please Read) Author: mrvoss25Location: lousiana PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:43 pm
    —
are you serious you can not say lmao this is bull****. we are all adults

#33: Re: Have you been banned? (Please Read) Author: mrvoss25Location: lousiana PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:44 pm
    —
mine is well be a christan server?!!

#34: Re: Have you been banned? (Please Read) Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:24 pm
    —
Except for the fact that there are kids (those NOT of age to be considered adults) in the server and we are attempting to create a Polite AND Friendly environment for all.  So, not really ALL adults...we MIGHT as well have a server where everyone can come and play and not have to listen to or read someone swearing, making racist remarks, or being disrespectful to other players.

If you feel that you have been kicked/banned for an unfounded reason, you are more than welcome to submit a ticket via the "Contact Us" link at the top of our web page.  Though, I have a feeling that you may not go that route...

Taz

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Page 3 of 3