Thank You BK!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Thank You BK! Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:01 am
    —
Ok, so its been over a year now since I joined BK and I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to BK. Thank you to all the members, the guests, the officers, and the many admins who inhabit the many BK servers. Everyone has done an excellent job in the past year and a half to build our team to what it is today. A great many thanks to General Luke for his many hours and sacrifices he has taken to help develop the current structure and climate at BK. Your success has been key to the development of this fine organization. Thank you to all those who spend the countless hours administering the servers, when much of the attention directed could be used to better hone a players skills. Everyone one of you who has taken the time to admin should be inherently proud of what we have built here. And as a whole, everyone who has stepped up to help keep to the traditions, rules, and atmosphere what BK stands for: you are all a part of BK's success. As General Luke mentioned so not very long ago, the accomplishment of reaching 1,000 members, as well as reaching #1 last month as one of the best Battlefield:Bad Company II servers of nearly 9,000 servers is no small fete. A great many thanks to everyone, and I'm very proud to have been given the opportunity to game with such a great group of people. Keep up the great work and here's to another year of gaming with my brothers and sisters at arms here at Bad Karma!

P.S. I want to thank all those friends that I have made personally for making my time here at BK such a fun experience. Nematode, DiggerBaz, Wesley, Morron (AKA Baltimorron), Half, Sinister, Smile, Baument, FarmrDan, and so many others. A personal thanks be extended to a great friend who is unfortunately no longer with us, DOA. You will always be a great friend and you are missed!

Thanks To BK From Bull's Blog

#2: Re: Thank You BK! Author: PsisahLocation: Nashville, TN PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:07 am
    —
<3

#3: Re: Thank You BK! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:03 am
    —
I'm moved even though I was too lazy to read it all  Laughing

#4: Re: Thank You BK! Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 am
    —
Glad to have you hear Bull!

#5: Re: Thank You BK! Author: halfLocation: Jamestown in. PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:36 pm
    —
Well said.

#6: Re: Thank You BK! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:45 pm
    —
Well said.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#7: Re: Thank You BK! Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:44 pm
    —
Thanks Bull for being a part of BK and continuing the tradition of polite & friendly as well as organized and fun!

#8: Re: Thank You BK! Author: NQSonicLocation: Detroit, MI (USA) PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 pm
    —
Nicely said!

#9: Re: Thank You BK! Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:01 pm
    —
His girlfriend made him post it.

#10: Re: Thank You BK! Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 pm
    —
nice call bull.....your a great friend and allie to us all Smile

#11: Re: Thank You BK! Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 pm
    —
Well said,Bull.

#12: Re: Thank You BK! Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:41 pm
    —
Ahhhh how nice......now get back into the game so I can stab you  Twisted Evil

Read your blog.....nice

#13: Re: Thank You BK! Author: Eagle1Location: Colorado PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 pm
    —
Well Said Bull..........NOW STOP TYPING AND GRAB A WEAPON, GET BACK IN HERE SO WE CAN SHOOT YOU Laughing

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1