BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#16: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 pm
    —
W@W is the game that brought me out of my computer gaming hiatus since Doom, and is the game that attracted me to BK.  Without it I wouldn't have met any of you!  I think it is going to last alot longer than most think...it is a classic game...

I also like BFBC2 and MoH too, but W@W will always have a special place in my heart...

#17: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: MeatMang-BK-Location: Newmarket, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:42 pm
    —
It does <sniff>.  I cry everytime I kill Windrider.

#18: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: NQSonicLocation: Detroit, MI (USA) PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:12 pm
    —
Like our good Pastor, W@W was the game that brought me to BK. But it was the BK gameplay in our servers that kept me playing W@W for probably a year longer than than I normally would play any FPS title. Even though my current game addiction is BC2, I still enjoy a round or two of more relaxed play in our W@W servers from time to time.

#19: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: DevilDog PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 pm
    —

Hawkeye wrote (View Post):

W@W is the Bomb!!!

Bcbf2 is ok....but W@W is wayyyyyyy better!!!
Yes if you like running around in a circle, I meen crouching. Did enough of that in the Marine Corps. Laughing

#20: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: SavageFuDD PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 am
    —
I agree, If CoD 4 is still hanging in there, I don't see CoD WaW going anywhere fast.

#21: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 am
    —
I Echo my CO's comments but WAW can be consistantly freshened up by rotating maps not played in a while. Even... wait for it......   SELOW!!!!!

#22: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:46 pm
    —
I hope Hucki larns to sp spel beatter  Shocked

#23: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:50 am
    —
COD W@W is one of the better WW2 games and we're getting some new faces returning and becoming regulars.  Cool   Hope the server stays, its what brought me to BK.  Smile

#24: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: sinicideLocation: Divide, CO PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 am
    —
AMEN XVOODOOX! W@W is the best and is the only game i play!

#25: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 am
    —
W@W is still fun!!!! Very Happy  I enjoy gaming there. I too hope to see some of the maps return to this server. Why can't we get Seelow and Bonsaii added back into rotation? I don't think there would be any gripes...13 out. Wink

#26: Re: BK reconfirms our dedication to support COD W@W Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 am
    —
My Bettys thank you  Laughing

now, where did i leave them

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2