Game Boost
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

#1: Game Boost Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:01 am
    —
I downloaded it can't see any difference. Course I'm not into games some of you are, so try it see if you can tell a diference.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html?Str=download

#2: Re: Game Boost Author: Cajun-ManLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:38 pm
    —
I have the Paid Pro version of same program, and cannot tell any difference whenI am running it or not. I would really like to find a noticable difference. but as of yet, no difference at all.

#3: Re: Game Boost Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:56 pm
    —
I stopped using it.

#4: Re: Game Boost Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 am
    —
I tried it out for a while too, but also saw no gained advantage, that and it ended up being just one more program running in the background, so I uninstalled it!

#5: Re: Game Boost Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 am
    —
If you check task manager you should notice it does kill a lot of unneeded stuff and drop your usage.  However if you have at least 4 gigs of ram, and you should, it is not needed at all.

#6: Re: Game Boost Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 am
    —
That and I use the task manager already to shutdown all unneeded processes and applications before I launch Steam and BO.   I also put my Virus protection on silent mode, or temporarily turn it off to game.

#7: Re: Game Boost Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 pm
    —
I too bought it and use it now. To me it seems I have less glitching in game but I had never attempted to shut down individual programs before. So it helps me in that regard.

#8: Re: Game Boost Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm
    —
Programs like this are a shame and are meant for low end systems that fight to play pacman. I would hope most of us are in the realm of having mid to high end systems which using a program like this is like putting a bottle rockect on a GT 500 Mustangmto make it faster.

Post with 4G iPhone

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1