Detailed look at COD Black Ops!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 am
    —
This is the xbox version but most of the info will apply to the PC version. The PC version is built for the PC so what you see here will be a bit different from what you get in game.

[Watch On YouTube]

and just to be clear yes we do plan to run our servers HC again so many of the standard stuff you see here will not be in our servers.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: SnorriLocation: Michigan, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:37 am
    —
That looks AWESOME!  Much better than the beta of MOH.  Can't wait til this comes out.  Count me in!

#3: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:43 am
    —
the new currency feature looks great. This game looks to be pretty darn good!

#4: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 am
    —
Looks great so far. it is a shame there is no beta to check out before you drop 50-60 bucks.

#5: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:44 am
    —
I'll probably get it...I like gun game...Played it in Counter Strike Source all the time...gives you practice with all weapons....

#6: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:44 pm
    —
General Luke. Thanks for the interesting post.

#7: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:07 pm
    —
Luke, I suggest we start off in 'soft core' and segue to hard core after becoming familiar with the game mechanics/maps/features.  This philosophy proved beneficial for BC2, and will for those (like me) with very limited online experience with COD games.

#8: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:43 pm
    —
Luke, what specifically will we NOT do in the game?

#9: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:42 pm
    —
In hardcore, is there any killstreak rewards?

#10: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm
    —
I believe there is going to be 2 types ranked and unranked.
ranked been limited to only adjusting certain setting
and unranked allowing virtually anything to be changed

#11: Re: Detailed look at COD Black Ops! Author: SlaymoreLocation: Seattle PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 am
    —
I like the part about adding clan tags to your weapons... guess the graphics team better get ready. Smile

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1