Need Help with Co-op mode??
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Need Help with Co-op mode?? Author: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:26 am
    —
Hey guys when I try to connect to a invite in co-op mode I am having problems ..I was hoping someone could help me.
I get the invite..I click on accept ....It says "Trying to join matches....."

Then it says "ERROR...This session is no longer available."

ANY IDEAS??...Any and all help GREATLY appreciated.

#2: Re: Need Help with Co-op mode?? Author: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:28 am
    —
Also I have Vista 64 bit and we tryed this REPEATEDLY..I also tryed to start one and host it BUT I was told I do not show up in the lobby??I'm baffled..I have NEVER played these modes (Just MULTI-PLAYER..I dont even play single player..EVER..I did have the disk in as well)

#3: Re: Need Help with Co-op mode?? Author: TotenkofLocation: Edmond,OK PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:28 am
    —
well i dont think having the disk in or out really matters since the game can run without it. Another thing to think bout is if you go through a router that might have a affect on it as well. i no if i tried and hosting one ppl couldnt find it in the list either. So typically to get around that is to have someone host and have everyone else on their friends list and just send game invites to everybody. I run xp and never have any of those problems and rarely get the random dc's from the server as well. So idk if their is problems with vista interfering with cod or not.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1