Air Feild Map
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Air Feild Map Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:47 pm
    —
Here is the map for Air Feild. Lets name all the sections and finish off this map.

Lets work as a team to name this and edit the map.

#2: Re: Air Feild Map Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 am
    —
the two main building i believe have become known as HQ (the biulding the big bottom left of the image) and Radio Tower (the building the top right of the image)

#3: Re: Air Feild Map Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:46 pm
    —
A=Admin building
B=Back entrance
C=Trench
D=Dual trucks
E=Middle area
F=Fighter plane
G=Radio Tower
Ga=Sniper spot
H=Ladder
I=Admin tunnel entrance
J=Plane tunnel entrance
K=Wing
L=Tail
M=crater
N=Back yard
O=S Tin shack
P=N Tin shack
Q=Blown out bunker
R=Outside steps
S=Airstrip corner

#4: Re: Air Feild Map Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:56 pm
    —
Thank you Baument, T and Eppble its great to see all the hard work you guys put into the team.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: Air Feild Map Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 pm
    —
I can't seem to be able to edit my post so I will just post again but with taking out the needless points.

A=Admin building
B=Back entrance
C=back area/south area
D=Dual trucks
F=Fighter plane
G=Radio Tower
Ga=Sniper spot
H=Ladder
I=Admin tunnel entrance
J=Plane tunnel entrance
K=Wing
L=Tail
M=crater
N=Back yard

#6: Re: Air Feild Map Author: LawManLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 am
    —
Bumpty Bump Bump

#7: Re: Air Feild Map Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 pm
    —
bump

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1