Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 am
    —
Its with great honor to welcome a friend of Mad-Rat's. I look forward to playing with Bimin and getting to know him better.

Welcome to the team,
GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:56 am
    —
welcome dude

#3: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:21 am
    —
Welcome to the team mate!

#4: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: CobraLocation: Moore, Oklahoma PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 am
    —
Welcome Bimin. Look forward to playing with you.

#5: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:14 am
    —
Welcome Bimin, look forward to meeting you in game.

#6: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 am
    —
G'day Bimin, welcome to BK buddy!

#7: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:12 pm
    —
welcome

#8: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: MAD-RatLocation: Auckland, New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:13 pm
    —
Hey Bim welcome to the team!

#9: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: Seattle PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 pm
    —
Welcome aboard bro!!..I'm new too..Don't "take it easy on me"..tho cuz that will get you dead..lol!!Look forward to seeing you!

#10: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: JuniorLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 pm
    —
welcome aboard!

#11: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 am
    —
Welcome!

SFC.McCauley*BK*

#12: Re: Pleaes welcome Bimin to *BK* Author: icelady PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm
    —
welcome to bk

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1