When you have thirteen minutes....Interesting
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: When you have thirteen minutes....Interesting Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm
    —
A clip from CBS 60 minutes, Afghan/Pakistan border outpost action.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6902810n&tag=related;photovideo

#2: Re: When you have thirteen minutes....Interesting Author: SlaymoreLocation: Seattle PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:26 pm
    —
Thanks for the post... very much worth the watch.

#3: Re: When you have thirteen minutes....Interesting Author: MajRogerLocation: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:12 pm
    —
Slaymore..........The 60 minutes article was wonderful. Our guys are the best there is.  I was touched by the Captains heart and feeling.......for his kids.  I have felt the feeling and know that they will all be with him the rest of his life.  I only hope our government doesn't cut and run like they did in my war....Vietnam.  The soldiers did not lose it ...the politicans did.  You can tell when they are lying........there lips are moving.
Thank you.........MajRoger

#4: Re: When you have thirteen minutes....Interesting Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:23 pm
    —
CapZac- good move to post this video---I saw the 60 Minute program. And I agree MajRoger , what a failure on the part of our Wash. politicians. AGAIN!!!

#5: Re: When you have thirteen minutes....Interesting Author: CADFatherLocation: Chattanooga, TN/Ringgold, GA PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:40 am
    —
It's been 20 plus years since I got out, but those boys were Rakassans (187 Infantry) I recognized some of the symbols (Tori) seen in the video .  I was in B Co 3/187 Inf and B Co 1/187 Inf in the 101st Airborne Division for a while in the late '80's, it brought a tear to my eye to see and know what those boys are going through over there.  (I never claimed to be a tough old soldier, I am just an old soldier.)  Whether or not you believe in the mission, at least believe in the soldiers, it is for you that they are there.  May God bless them and bring them home safe.

CAD

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1