Story of Facebook??? Anyone?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Story of Facebook??? Anyone? Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:41 pm
    —
Okay so it's official, starting tomorrow there's a movie about the making of facebook!!! Check out the trailer below! Thoughts anyone?

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Story of Facebook??? Anyone? Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 pm
    —
BIG-TIME WARNINGS!!! the financial backing for this movie came from the brothers who claim that Mark Zuckerberg (the owner of FB) stole their Idea. This is their side of the story, but it is unproven, legally.

I'm not saying don't go see it, I probably will, but take it with a large grain of salt.

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#3: Re: Story of Facebook??? Anyone? Author: SlaymoreLocation: Seattle PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 pm
    —
As with most movies coming out of Hollywood these days, not worth seeing on the big screen... will wait to rent it from RedBox for $1. Smile

#4: Re: Story of Facebook??? Anyone? Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 am
    —
it will probably be another 1 to 2 hours of my life wasted lol. looks good, but i think there are more important issues at hand then who invented facebook that we should be focusing on.

#5: Re: Story of Facebook??? Anyone? Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:01 am
    —
it will probably be another 1 to 2 hours of my life wasted lol. looks good, but i think there are more important issues at hand then who invented facebook that we should be focusing on.

#6: Re: Story of Facebook??? Anyone? Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:26 am
    —
Yeah, I'm with Braxis on it tho, it's one of those childish "he/she did this" type videos.

#7: Re: Story of Facebook??? Anyone? Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am
    —
thats what im sayin! im going thro the exact thing with a friend right now its pretty dumb. and as you said Childish.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1