Sig test
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Sig test Author: DD-PJ1Location: Thomaston , CT. USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 am
    —
Finally found time to update my sig tags, hope this works

#2: Re: Sig test Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:15 am
    —
Nice sig!!! There are perameters though that it must fit into. I would contact one of our fine graphic arts team member to assist you in doing this. Good work!!

#3: Re: Sig test Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 am
    —
standard BK signature size is 400x120 pixels. We do this to keep a uniform look on the forums.

#4: Re: Sig test Author: DD-PJ1Location: Thomaston , CT. USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:08 am
    —
Ok , i will try to size it down . This was made for me by a friend , and i just fixed the squad tags . I also have a different one that is smaller , I just need to update the squad tags on it too . i'll post again next week . thanks for the input .

#5: Re: Sig test Author: DD-PJ1Location: Thomaston , CT. USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:41 am
    —
Here is one that fits your requirements better.This one was also made for me , all I did was replace squad tags .

#6: Re: Sig test Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:03 am
    —
looks good... but it still doesn't fit the requirements... lol

#7: Re: Sig test Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:58 am
    —
No offense Immo, but let's not get carried away with warning people of size. It's not a REQUIREMENT, its a recommendation. There are plenty of users using alternative sizes, that which do not meet the requested signature size. DD, great work! Looks nice!

#8: Re: Sig test Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:23 am
    —
If you're a BK, you wear your uniform, tags and sig as they tell you to wear it.

#9: Re: Sig test Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:26 pm
    —

Bull wrote (View Post):

No offense Immo, but let's not get carried away with warning people of size. It's not a REQUIREMENT, its a recommendation. There are plenty of users using alternative sizes, that which do not meet the requested signature size. DD, great work! Looks nice!

ah bull... did you not notice the "lol" I put in there in my last post? I don't consider myself to be warning people, I'm just trying my best to suggest the regular sig size to people.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1