To all my friends.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: To all my friends. Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:11 am
    —
Goodbye BK

#2: Re: To all my friends. Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:16 am
    —
you are leaving?
I will miss you buddy truly will.

#3: Re: To all my friends. Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 am
    —
See ya in another life Dude.
Take care...
And this icon for the last time :  Twisted Evil

#4: Re: To all my friends. Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:22 am
    —
Good luck Sinister. There comes a time when one must take a step back and see where their heading. Hope you find what your looking for. Thank you for your support of BK. Especially in the graphics art department. I've always had fun gaming with ya. Very Happy

#5: Re: To all my friends. Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 am
    —
Say it so my friend. Good Luck hope to  see ya around. Please drop in TS sometime and say hello.

#6: Re: To all my friends. Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 am
    —
won't come to TS cause they'll ban me there too Wink

#7: Re: To all my friends. Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:37 am
    —
Oh and this is amusing

'Your account at Polite And Friendly has been deactivated.

Reason for Deactivation
banned.'
Laughing

#8: Re: To all my friends. Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:36 am
    —
Hey Dude, hope to see you around. Maybe one day our paths will cross again.

#9: Re: To all my friends. Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:39 am
    —
Yup got banned on TS too Wink

#10: Re: To all my friends. Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:34 am
    —
Later Sinister. Best of luck to you dude. You will be missed for sure.

#11: Re: To all my friends. Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 am
    —
I'm gonna miss ya laughy man... I wish you would have stayed. Sad

Thanks for all the help you gave me for graphics design!

#12: Re: To all my friends. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:16 am
    —
Hey Sin - dont know the politics mate but sorry to see you go. You've done a lot for BK and I salute you. Good luck.

#13: Re: To all my friends. Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 am
    —
take care Sin !
maybe we see us on some GFX-sites^^

#14: Re: To all my friends. Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 pm
    —
Take Care Sin.

#15: Re: To all my friends. Author: Schmak PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 pm
    —
Take care

remember the golden rule and you'll always come out on top

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2