Skippy here
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Skippy here Author: SkippyLocation: Tucson AZ PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm
    —
Hi all!  I'm Skippy, one of the new guys in town.  

I've been married to the same women for 25 years.  We have two sons who both attend the U of A here in Tucson.  The youngest will graduate in May, oldest in December.  Long story.  I don't want to bore you.  

I'm a reliability engineer for a large semiconductor company located out of Dallas Texas.  We were formally know as Burr-Brown prior to being purchased by the Dallas company.  We've been here almost 11 years now.  Transplants from Connecticut, from a little town called  Mystic.

I ride a VTX1300cc motorcycle to work daily.  Great on gas mileage.  I also teach people how to ride though our local community college.  I'm a certified 3rd party state examiner and MSF RiderCoach.  Teaching is great fun, it also helps me keep my skills up.  I figure teaching will be my fun job once I retire.  When ever that may be.  

I'm having a great time on the server meeting all of the clan members and non clan members.  Thanks for the invite to the clan.  I'm looking forward to a long and prosperous gaming relationship.

Skippy  Very Happy

#2: Re: Skippy here Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:28 pm
    —
hi skippy nice to see you in my iron sights

#3: Re: Skippy here Author: Lion PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:05 pm
    —
Nice history Skippy, Mystic is a really nice place. Cool to have you around BK.

#4: Re: Skippy here Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm
    —
Welcome to the team.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: Skippy here Author: JuniorLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 pm
    —
i needed to meet you before i totaled my bike....lol

#6: Re: Skippy here Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:46 am
    —
amazingly enough, I live in Groton, CT (for those of you who dont kno, Groton is the larger Town that Mystic is a part of...)  I'm going to college in Florida, but I've lived in Groton my whole life!  Small world.

#7: Re: Skippy here Author: Seattle PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 am
    —

Skippy wrote (View Post):

Hi all! I'm Skippy, one of the new guys in town.

I've been married to the same women for 25 years. We have two sons who both attend the U of A here in Tucson. The youngest will graduate in May, oldest in December. Long story. I don't want to bore you.

I'm a reliability engineer for a large semiconductor company located out of Dallas Texas. We were formally know as Burr-Brown prior to being purchased by the Dallas company. We've been here almost 11 years now. Transplants from Connecticut, from a little town called Mystic.

I ride a VTX1300cc motorcycle to work daily. Great on gas mileage. I also teach people how to ride though our local community college. I'm a certified 3rd party state examiner and MSF RiderCoach. Teaching is great fun, it also helps me keep my skills up. I figure teaching will be my fun job once I retire. When ever that may be.

I'm having a great time on the server meeting all of the clan members and non clan members. Thanks for the invite to the clan. I'm looking forward to a long and prosperous gaming relationship.

Skippy Very Happy

Sup Skip??...I have lived all over the place (My dad was a agent with the ATF)...I lived in New Milford Ct foor a short time.I've been to Mystic,It's a nice little town bro!...WELCOME ABOARD!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1