Server Help
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Server Help Author: MZohanLocation: Las Vegas PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm
    —
If the BK Admin needs more help, I'll offer my services.  I'm generally up late and can leave the program running most the day.

I Will Make You Silky Smooth
Zohan

#2: Re: Server Help Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:53 pm
    —
MZohan, the way to request for admin right is to submit a ticket through the "contact us" link.  hope this helps

#3: Re: Server Help Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm
    —
Thank you for the offer Mzohan. As Silent stated above, once an individual joins BK, he/she may submit a ticket here by selecting the server drop down and choosing the "I want to become an admin" selection. From there Luke, MrT, or another officer will contact you regarding your admin status. Please be sure to include the general time you play from. Admins are asked to not leave the admin tool open if they are not present at their computer. Good luck! See you on the battlefield!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1