Have you pre ordered Black Ops?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12345Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#31: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 am
    —
I pre-ordered my copy at Gamestop

#32: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 am
    —
Have not pre-ordered, but will buy game locally the day it is released from local Wally-world.

#33: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: RevengerLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:02 am
    —
preordered by Amazon

#34: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: MubbleLocation: Florida City, FL PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 pm
    —
Pre-ordered Gamestop

#35: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: A_L_O_H_A PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:27 pm
    —
I GOING TO GET IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT

#36: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:16 am
    —
done

#37: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 am
    —
Will be ordering in the upcoming week!! Very Happy

#38: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:14 am
    —
I will order it tomorrow....Steam it is.

#39: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: BlackEagle5Location: St.Louis,MO,USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:56 am
    —
Buying it on first day at best buy, i get 500pts added to my reward zone account Wink

#40: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: StingrayLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 pm
    —
PreOrder it today from Newegg

#41: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: GungerLocation: Fla PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:48 am
    —
I did from NewEgg,.....

#42: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: falcontxLocation: Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:47 am
    —
Cmedic and I  are not going to preorder but will buy it the day it comes out

#43: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: Mojo PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 am
    —
Why bother nothing special in pre order for PC.  I'll get it when I can but it can wait a few days.  I already feel it will have the longevity of play that we enjoyed with W@W and unfortunately not with MoH which seems to circle the drain at least for me too repetitive too fast.   At least I can unlock callsigns etc on CoD

P.S unless they trashed the EA online store and started from scratch I dont think ill be buying any MoH DLC cause of my 2142 experiences with EA online purchases

#44: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:07 pm
    —
ya, mojo, I usually agree with you. The only advantage to pre-ordering games that i can see is through Steam, because you can preload it so you can play as soon as it's "released/unlocked"  However, this only really matters for big titles on Steam, because they are the ones that overload Steams' server bandwidth.

#45: Re: Have you pre ordered Black Ops? Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:16 pm
    —
Pre-ordered through Steam.

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12345Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 5