The Guy with No Legs lol
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:56 pm
    —
this was the only guy on the server like this might jsut be my pc but if it was i think all the players would be like this idk just showing you these to help =]
Titan*BK*

#2: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:57 pm
    —
strange obviously has no "courage" then

#3: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:59 pm
    —
lol i think it might be a hack so you cant see his feet if you look under something and my pc picked up on it but no one elses did i have my settings maxed out and this is the first time this happened

#4: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: Seattle PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:08 pm
    —
I've seen this before...Never thought much about it just figured it was a "glitch"..I guess it could be a hack...If it was a hack tho..no head would be better...lol!

#5: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 pm
    —
LOL SEATTLE but if you have no legs no one can see you under trucks or stuff like that you know?

#6: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:15 pm
    —
I really doubt it if a hack. It's a really useless hack if it is one. I have had some similar issues where there is a gun sticking through someone's head or bloodied feet hanging from someone's head. It is just a glitchy game. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with your settings either. Just a bug.

#7: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: SturmenLocation: Vancouver, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:28 am
    —
I've seen the same thing, chalked it up to a glitch though. I agree with epbble on this one, if it is a hack, it's a useless one, few people are going to spot legs before a torso. Now a hack that only shows the legs? That would be more useful.

#8: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: Vette73Location: Yutan, NE PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:12 am
    —
Does this mean he gets handicapped parking???

#9: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:00 am
    —
perhaps, that's yet to be determined though..

#10: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: CobraLocation: Moore, Oklahoma PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 am
    —
Well why stop at the legs. Just go invisible and kill everything in site. LOL Titan. I haven't seen this before.

#11: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 am
    —
idk it was jsut odd he was the ONLY one with no legs

#12: Re: The Guy with No Legs lol Author: Detrash PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:53 pm
    —
Maybe he forgot his wheelchair before we was shipped off to war.. Poor guy.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1