Your Assistance is Requested!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Your Assistance is Requested! Author: Grayhawk[DD]Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 am
    —
My apologies GOA Luke et al. This is quite urgent and neither you nor Viper were online at this time. We have a member who lost a foot two years ago and has had difficulty returning to the work force. He married a lovely woman in the last year, inherited a step-daughter and just recently found his wife is pregnant with their first child. When the pregnancy became know at work, she lost her job. With the current economic crisis, they had to move her and their daughter to Texas to stay with his Mom while he returned to finish packing up and move to Texas.

After arrival at Texas, his wife learned she requires urgent surgery if she is to carry this child to full term, and they have to lay out $1000.00 as the downpayment not covered by American Medicare(?). He is stcuk in the northern states with no money to go to Texas, let alone provide the down payment.  If this wasn't required by this Friday, we would not bother to ask as we could raise it ourselves, but this is a matter of life and death, so we ask for your assistance.

Please go to this link to donate. Anything will be a great help.

http://dancomdelta.org/teaser.html

#2: Re: Your Assistance is Requested! Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 am
    —
Donation sent, hope it helps!

SSG Baument -BK-

Last edited by baument on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Your Assistance is Requested! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 am
    —
Grayhawk you know *BK* will do everything we can. Lets see what we can do to help a great friend of *BK*.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Your Assistance is Requested! Author: Lion PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:47 am
    —
Not only for gaming we unite!, i know we will do our best.

#5: Re: Your Assistance is Requested! Author: Grayhawk[DD]Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 am
    —
Crying or Very sad (tears of joy)   Thanks guys. Of course I knew I can count on *BK* Luke. That's what Brothers are for! I really can't thank you all enough. I just spoke with our guy. I am on the road in western Canada so it is difficult to do much from here except post when I can get to a CPU. His wife is going into surgery Thursday (tomorrow) morning at 0600. Doctors couldn't wait any longer. We sent him some money tonight and it will be enough to at least show the Doctor he is paying the bill.

Baument, Thank you so much. I knew *BK* was getting a great human being when they recruited you. Your donation is greatfully accepted. I'll keep you all posted. KestrelHawk will probably be doing most of the talking until I return home, But thanks again. This means everything to me personally.

#6: Re: Your Assistance is Requested! Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:24 am
    —
Grayhawk ill see what i can do about this ill try to send some money. hope him and his wife do good after this.

#7: Re: Your Assistance is Requested! Author: MAD-RatLocation: Auckland, New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 pm
    —
I'll send some money when I get home from work Greyhawk - MADRat

#8: Re: Your Assistance is Requested! Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:14 pm
    —
Donation sent....I hope everything works out.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1