Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:12 am
    —
After a long game of email and TS tag its with great honor that I welcome BRADN8R to *BK*. BRADN8R has been a great player to have in our server. Now we are honored to have him as apart of the team.

Welcome to the team.
GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:00 am
    —
welcome to the team Bradn8r!

#3: Re: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: Lion PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:02 am
    —
Welcome Brad!

#4: Re: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:28 am
    —
Welcome to the team!

#5: Re: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: BRADN8RLocation: Newport, NC PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 am
    —
Thank you, all.  I am looking forward to killing as many of you, as many times as possible, in a structured and civilized manor.  I will behave myself appropriately according to your guidelines, and not be a nuisance (which I have run across in many other servers).  Your server has impressed me most, and I am honored to be able to work my way up the ranks in BK.  Instead of rambling on about myself, if interested, you can learn most about me by visiting my band's website: www.taradactyl.com .  I am not here for promoting (I love COD), just think that this is the easiest way to introduce myself.  Looking forward to seeing your head in my sights, Joe.

#6: Re: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: BRADN8RLocation: Newport, NC PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 am
    —
Thank you, all.  I am looking forward to killing as many of you, as many times as possible, in a structured and civilized manor.  I will behave myself appropriately according to your guidelines, and not be a nuisance (which I have run across in many other servers).  Your server has impressed me most, and I am honored to be able to work my way up the ranks in BK.  Instead of rambling on about myself, if interested, you can learn most about me by visiting my band's website: www.taradactyl.com .  I am not here for promoting (I love COD), just think that this is the easiest way to introduce myself.  Looking forward to seeing your head in my sights, Joe.

... ok... it said encountered an internal error.. so I will try again.  If you got this twice... my apologies.

#7: Re: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:59 am
    —
WELCOME ABOARD!!!

#8: Re: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: TotenkofLocation: Edmond,OK PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:03 am
    —
welcome to the team!

#9: Re: Pleaes welcome BRADN8R to *BK* Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:39 pm
    —
welcome

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1