loislipps team speak hook up
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: loislipps team speak hook up Author: kctinman PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:43 pm
    —
go to teamspeak ...go to connect not quick connect......it will open a block with local adressbook tab and web server list tab......under the local server adress tab you will see a -servers.........right click and go to add a server....put bk there...it will open a tab...put label as bk then in next block put ip as 64.34.165.20:8786......did you notice it has a : instead of a . in front of 8786 that has to be that way...then add loislipps as our nickname......then put dot in anonymous circle...then connect thats it you will be in http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads if your in usa use the usa download. and if using windows make sure you choose windows download

Last edited by kctinman on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: loislipps team speak hook up Author: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:48 pm
    —
OK ....I'm lost WTF is this??

#3: Re: loislipps team speak hook up Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:17 am
    —
this is to set up teamspeak

#4: Re: loislipps team speak hook up Author: Seattle PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:32 am
    —
OK ..well I'm on TS every nite..I didn't do any "loislipps" stuff so thats why I was confused.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1