Please welcome Granny to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome Granny to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:10 am
    —
Its with great honor that I welcome Granny to *BK*. We have enjoyed having him in our server and on TS. I look forward to playing with him and getting to know him.

Welcome to the team.
GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Please welcome Granny to *BK* Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:17 am
    —
Welcome Granny !  (haven't said that in awhile....)

#3: Re: Please welcome Granny to *BK* Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:16 am
    —
hi and welcome

#4: Re: Please welcome Granny to *BK* Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:27 pm
    —
Welcome!

SFC.McCauley*BK*

#5: Re: Please welcome Granny to *BK* Author: DrewPLocation: Caldwell, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm
    —
Welcome to our fun!

#6: Re: Please welcome Granny to *BK* Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 pm
    —
Hello and welcome, glad you are with us.

#7: Re: Please welcome Granny to *BK* Author: icelady PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 am
    —
hi and welcome to bk

#8: Re: Please welcome Granny to *BK* Author: Seattle PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am
    —
Welcome Granny!!....I got on your website by accident one time and yuck!!..oh well..Welcome to BK!! Laughing

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1