Please welcome LowJawed to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:33 am
    —
We have a all enjoyed playing with LowJawed and I'm very exited to welcome him to the team. I look forward to playing with LowJawed and getting to know him better.

Welcome to the team.
GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: TotenkofLocation: Edmond,OK PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:27 am
    —
Welcome to the team!

#3: Re: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: Seattle PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:44 am
    —
Welcome aboard bro!!

#4: Re: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:04 pm
    —
Welcome to the team, can't wait to see ya in game!

#5: Re: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 pm
    —
Been fun playing with yea LowJawed and look forward to more! Welcome.

#6: Re: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm
    —
welcome to the team

#7: Re: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: DrewPLocation: Caldwell, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:46 pm
    —
Welcome!  I have shot you as a non-team member now I look forward to having you covering for me!  And I will always watch your back!  Unless you pick the wrong team!  LOL!

#8: Re: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:18 pm
    —
Welcome.

SFC.McCauley*BK*

#9: Re: Please welcome LowJawed to *BK* Author: icelady PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 am
    —
welcome to our big family

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1