Going to be installing Crossfire need help
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Going to be installing Crossfire need help Author: peachfuz PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm
    —
Im about to install a second GPU and i have no idea really what im doing. If someone could help thatd be awesome. Im probably gonna do it Friday night (kinda late). Just wondering if anyone would be on and willing to help.

Thanks,

Peach Fuz

#2: Re: Going to be installing Crossfire need help Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:28 pm
    —
Its fairly simple just make sure your motherboard supports crossfire, you have a crossfire bridge, and you have enough power cables to connect both cards.

After which its basically putting both cards in, bridging them together, and putting power to both of them.

#3: Re: Going to be installing Crossfire need help Author: peachfuz PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:03 pm
    —
is there any special software i need to download or settings to change?

#4: Re: Going to be installing Crossfire need help Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:05 pm
    —
Id recommend a drivers update but other than that you should be good to go.

I've never crossfired before but i know for SLI you have to enable it in the nvidia control panel.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1