Apostle Temporarily Down
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: APOSTLELocation: Robins Air Force Base Georgia PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 am
    —
My setup is temporarily in pieces while I am renovating the computer room.  I have half of the ceiling drywalled and it is a little slow going with my bad back.  But it is progressing!!  Soon I will be back and with a vengeance!  LOL!  

Sitting on my dresser is a new 2TB drive, Windows7 64x, and Black Ops still in the plastic.  If you don't think that is killing me, then you're crazy!  I made a deal that I wouldn't load it up until I started mudding the walls.  MOTIVATION!!  

See y'all real soon!   Apostle

Facebook Link

#2: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:28 am
    —
Motivation??  I'd be motivated to HIRE someone to finish it!   You will LOVE Black Ops when you get into it.  You should listen in on TS while your working, that would motivate you!  See you soon, my friend....

#3: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:56 am
    —
Good luck with the project post some photos when you are done.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: APOSTLELocation: Robins Air Force Base Georgia PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:08 am
    —
I will post some pics of the work in progress - but the gaming rig is broken down for another couple days at least.  My wife agrees whole-heartedly with you PastorDan, but personal pride is keeping me from travelling that route.  Thanks for the interest fellas.

#5: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:07 am
    —
Goodluck Apostle!  I've been remodeling a basement we gutted since February.  I'm hoping to finally finish it all this weekend.  It's been very slow going when I can only work on it weekends.

#6: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: FallGuy_2Location: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 am
    —
Hi

You should hire B5-Lorien if you are in the Detroit area. He has helped me reside my house this summer (and a kitchen 2 years ago and electrical before that) Does a good job. He is not licensed but does this more as extra money here and there. He use to run a business doing remodling but retired from it. He works a full time job also.

Anyway,

#7: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: FallGuy_2Location: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:25 am
    —
That was a before picture. Here are after!

Click on these pictures and they will open up as higher resolution pictures.

#8: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: FallGuy_2Location: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 am
    —
PS. He built the awning over the side door. It looks great and keeps the rain off me when I am fishing for keys!

#9: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:59 am
    —
well, have fun APOSTLE Smile

#10: Re: Apostle Temporarily Down Author: Llama-ManLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 pm
    —
Can you say...Immigrant workers....cmon man...get it done!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1