iPhone MobileMe
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: iPhone MobileMe Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:47 pm
    —
So I dont know how many of you are 4G iPhone user but if you are then we just got a firmware update, 4.2.  Upfront the update doesnt seem TOO big, but after reading a few forums on the update I discovered apple is keeping up with Droid by allowing iPhone user that have lost there phone to find, Lock or whip the phone even allow for an alarm sound to let others know the phone is in the wrong hands.  

All you have to do it register your apple account with MobileMe, Settings>>Mail, Contacts, Calenders>>Add Account>>mobileme.  At this point you will enter in the username/email address and password you use for your itunes app store.  Your phone will ask you if you wanna allow this program to do its thing.

Once all this is done, log into me.com and you will have all the options described above.

And for those of you that like pictures in your book, here.

#2: Re: iPhone MobileMe Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:30 pm
    —
is this free of do you have to pay for mobileme

#3: Re: iPhone MobileMe Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:34 pm
    —
It is free with the Firmware 4.2 update.  I left my phone at home today.  My wife took it to work with her today so she could bring it to me at lunch time.  I was able to track her entire trip and Im not paying a thing.

#4: Re: iPhone MobileMe Author: Llama-ManLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 pm
    —
I'll keep my Droid X while you teenage girls play with your iPhones! :D

Sorry...had to poke!

#5: Re: iPhone MobileMe Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:48 pm
    —
You were saying?

#6: Re: iPhone MobileMe Author: Llama-ManLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 am
    —
lol, that's awesome...I had high expectations for a rebuttal and you exceeded them Smile

#7: Re: iPhone MobileMe Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:57 am
    —
Sorry, Im just out of control.  To be honest the only reason Im an iphone user is because all of my electronics are controlled by it. And I just figured out that I can control my TV and change channels with my phone from anywhere that I have signal.  That is awesome.

#8: Re: iPhone MobileMe Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 am
    —
I love my iPhone...can hardly wait for Verizon to get the iPhone so I can have only ONE cell bill and not two...

#9: Re: iPhone MobileMe Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:22 pm
    —
It sucks for 3GS owners like me. No reason that it could not have been made available for all iphones, not just the 4G.

But that is just Steve Jobs screwing again.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1