100%  [ 4 ]
3 - Not Bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4 - Great Job
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

#1: Sig Review Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm
    —
Hey BK, I was bored today so I started toying with photoshop and this is what I came up with, it's still a work in progress but its theme comes from Avatar...

Last edited by Bull on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Sig Review Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 pm
    —
Its hard to read what you have on there.

#3: Re: Sig Review Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:37 pm
    —
You did a really good job pulling the aircraft out of the original photo and putting them in to this screen, but the lighting seems off to me.

Last edited by Silent_Wolf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Sig Review Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:57 pm
    —
I would suggest reading some tutorials to get a feel for different techniques. It looks decent but like wolf said it's hard to read the text. And yes, the lighting is a bit off and it also looks a little messy.

#5: Re: Sig Review Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:11 pm
    —
i think its the resolution; everything looks crisp and the ships look fuzzy

#6: Re: Sig Review Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:47 am
    —
I dont need tutorials, im not going for expert ;)

#7: Re: Sig Review Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 am
    —
Well tutorials will by no means make you an expert... Wink

#8: Re: Sig Review Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:59 am
    —

Immolation wrote (View Post):

Well tutorials will by no means make you an expert... :wink:

Test complete:
Outcome: Fail

Results: A great leader doesn't act better than anyone. One who leads doesn't criticize with the intent to be-little someone else's skill level just because they feel they are better at something. The above demonstrates...

More to follow!

#9: Re: Sig Review Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 am
    —
Excuse me? I gave you an honest critism. I'm not better than anyone! You asked for an opinion so I merely gave you one hoping to help you get better.

I don't understand how you could have been offended by this...

Gosh I'm just trying to help people with graphics design... not belittle them...

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1