sig request
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: sig request Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm
    —
sig request from psycodad please

#2: Re: sig request Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm
    —
Do you want the same saying (I'd shoot you before I'd sell you shoes) on the new signature? And are there any other preferences or requests?

#3: Re: sig request Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:40 pm
    —
Are you taking this one Immo?  I presume so, but thought I'd check.

#4: Re: sig request Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 pm
    —
No I'm not... just making sure you guys get all the information needed.

#5: Re: sig request Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 am
    —
How bout a Toronto Hockey theme Psyco? Or would that be pushing the envelope...Go Hawks!! Cool

#6: Re: sig request Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:11 am
    —
i am open to anything...I have seen what you guys can do so I am leaving it all up to you....no the saying doesnt have to be the same....

#7: Re: sig request Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:05 pm
    —
Immolation...I'll take this one!

Psycodad, are there colors you would like?  A tag line that does it for you?  Images you would like to have?

I saw your last post but I thought I'd make sure I had all the info I can get so you get the sig you want.

#8: Re: sig request Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 pm
    —
actually nothing really comes to mind.....how about a more psycotic Al Bundy .... favorite colours is blue if that helps....sorry that I cant give much iinfo .... I am really open to you being very creative, I have seen all the sigs that have been done here and have been really impressed.... I leave it up to you bil4 short .....

love Hockey (Toronto Maple Leafs)
proud canadian
blue is fav colour

#9: Re: sig request Author: Llama-ManLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 pm
    —
For inspiration:

[Watch On YouTube]

#10: Re: sig request Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:14 am
    —
PsycoDad I have made a new post called Sig Test for PsycoDad...you'll find what I made.  I got lucky and went with blue so that works out.  Have a look, tell me what you think.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1