Free signatures
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Free signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 pm
    —
This topic will be updated with any free signatures that the graphics team has made... if you would like one, please post here with your request, and we will put your name on it and give it to you asap.

If you have a signature you would like to give away, please send it to me in a private message, and I will put it in the topic.

Last edited by Immolation on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 13 times in total

#2: Re: Free signatures Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:30 pm
    —
Since I am new here on BK, I am unsure if I am worthy of having one of these signatures, if yes, thank you and I would like to have a chance at the first one, the soldier or the third one that has a Blue Fog look, if not, thank you anyways...... Grandpa

#3: Re: Free signatures Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:09 am
    —
Really good idea here Immolation. A place were people can give away sigs to fellow players. This would be a good thread to keep going allowing your fellow graphic team members and others to show off their work and help others as well!! Nice. Smile

#4: Re: Free signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:26 am
    —
Hey Grandpa, as long as you are at least a recruit in BK, you can have one of the sigs. Just let me know which of the two you prefer most.

#5: Re: Free signatures Author: DELETED PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:59 pm
    —
Thanks, yes I am a recruit.
I am looking for one that I can have the name BK put in it and a phrase that goes something like

BK where even Grandpa's battle for survival

What do you think?

#6: Re: Free signatures Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 pm
    —
Hey Granpa Just let Immolation know the sig that you want. Also the text you would like. Ya pretty cool caption!!LOL!! Cool

#7: Re: Free signatures Author: DELETED PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:21 pm
    —
If all of these are available I would like to take the bottom one, the soldier carrying the injured younger soldier.
Second choice is Clint.

Thanks Grandpa

#8: Re: Free signatures Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:32 pm
    —
Welcome Grandpa!

How about the tag line:

BK where even Grandpa will frag ya!

I just thought that way you give the impression that you (Grandpa) do the fragging and the others get fragged.  More aggressive.  Just a thought.

#9: Re: Free signatures Author: DELETED PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
Thanks Bill but I think I will go with mine, there Is a meaning behind it that means more than it reads.

#10: Re: Free signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:04 pm
    —
Alrighty then, I believe 13Legion made the one that you want, so I'll leave it up to him to put the text on.

#11: Re: Free signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 pm
    —
Please add this to the list with the give away.

Code:
[img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Garddawg77/Bad%20Karma/Jumper400x120.png[/img]  

#12: Re: Free signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 am
    —
bump with some new ones.

#13: Re: Free signatures Author: GeoholicLocation: Heidelberg (Germany) PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm
    —
I really like the 2nd one with the earth and astronaut.
I found this pic http://www.retrogram.de/wp-content/uploads/flamed_erde.jpg on the web, maybe someone could create somethin good out of it. I have something in mind like "Don't compete with the Earth's Force" or something like that.

I'm looking forward to your creativity  Smile

#14: Re: Free signatures Author: fearLocation: Bethalto , IL PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 am
    —
I sure would like to have the one below Clint Eastwood .

Fear Inc

#15: Re: Free signatures Author: BklynKnightLocation: Brooklyn, NY PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 am
    —
Thank you, was looking for something really cool

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3