Free signatures
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#16: Re: Free signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:52 am
    —
Bklynknight: BK signatures are reserved for BK members.  If you would like I could reset the sig for you with your name and a quote.  If not the sig will not be available in this format.  TY

#17: Re: Free signatures Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 am
    —
Wolf,
Bklynknight is a recruit now.

#18: Re: Free signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:47 am
    —
My bad, I scanned for his name in the roster and didnt find it.  I will get it fixed up for you.  Is there anything you want it to say?

#19: Re: Free signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 am
    —
bump

#20: Re: Free signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:49 pm
    —
bump

#21: Re: Free signatures Author: fearLocation: Bethalto , IL PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:12 am
    —
Since I have been promoted and placed in fire team tango I sure would like to have a Sig of my own  .  The 10th one from the top green colored soldier with the blue eyepiece.

FEAR INC

#22: Re: Free signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:07 pm
    —
bump with a new one.

#23: Re: Free signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:16 pm
    —
bump

#24: Re: Free signatures Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 pm
    —
bump

#25: Re: Free signatures Author: MyashimaLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 am
    —
I'd like to have the one with Kane on it....tho i don't know what i could write down on it...kind of quote or anything....go as u feel it

Thank

#26: Re: Free signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 pm
    —
Hey Myashima,

Immolation made a majority of the sigs you see here.  He has been alittle busy with school and work so Im not sure if he will get to this anytime soon.

Im not sure which sig you are looking at, if you give me more detail at the one you like I can see if I can customize it for you, or is you want something alittle more specific, I would be happy to set something up for you.

#27: Re: Free signatures Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:41 pm
    —
I would like to have a sig please. PM me so I can give you the details of what I would like to have on it please.

Thank You
Mouse-BK-

#28: Re: Free signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 pm
    —
Under the forums section click on "Sig Gallery" and then "Post".
Title the subject: Need a new sig.

Here are the guidelines:

> Standard size is 400 x 120
> What theme would you like?
> What main text, example: your name or what ever you would like.
> What subtext? A phrase or quote.
> Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  Yes/No
> Do you want your sig light or dark in color? Yes/No

Once your request is submitted, one of the graphics team members will pick the request up and have if back to you as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind we do this on our spare time so please be patient as we work on your sig.

#29: Re: Free signatures Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:13 am
    —
Hi, new recruit here, Scatters, I would like to get the 3rd last one if possible. Quote " Do, or do not, there is no try." Thankyou in advance and a great thread.

#30: Re: Free signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:48 pm
    —
Hey Scatter, your sig is ready for you in the following post.

-->Sig pickup for Scatters<--

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3