The Real Me
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: The Real Me Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:59 pm
    —
Okay since I have not posted a picture of myself to the forums... I decided to incorporate a pic of the real me into a sig with images from my real job.

#2: Re: The Real Me Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:09 pm
    —
Those colors make me wanna swallow my tongue.  LOL

Thats really you.  I think I had a math teacher that looked like you.  What program are you using to great images?

#3: Re: The Real Me Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm
    —
Whoa ho!  It's DJ Jazzy Kula!  When are you gonna get some bling in the shape of a bio-hazard symbol?

Good job with the picture of you incorporated in the sig!  I do have to agree with Wolf though, the colors are...well...pimptastic!  May I suggest moving toward the purple and away from the magenta?

It looks like it was fun!  Keep up the posts!

#4: Re: The Real Me Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 pm
    —
Sorry the cells that form the main background are red with a purplish magenta nucleus!

Ok...flipped the hue saturation to GREEN!!!  There no more Peptobismal looking color, so it should be easier to swallow...LOL  Laughing

Oh, I am using Photoshop CS3 to generate images.

#5: Re: The Real Me Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 pm
    —
Cool effects.  The second one your pic reminds me of the mythbusters guy Jamie....lol

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1