Many Thanks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: Many Thanks Author: BritishtazLocation: Santa Rosa CA PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:39 pm
    —
Hey all,

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for running such great servers. I am a Dad and Granddad and  appriciate how you control the content.  Not sure if I am up to the high scores  and level of play I see from alot if not all of you, but I really have fun and my kids enjoy watching me play and all the interaction we see.  Please keep it up.  Trying to get on team speak having mic issues  hopfully figure it out today and will enjoy talking to you all.

#2: Re: Many Thanks Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:14 pm
    —
Thank you for the kind words. It takes a lot of work by a lot of people to keep the servers running. Kind words like this make it all worth it. See you on TS.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Many Thanks Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:42 pm
    —
Thanks so much!  It is alot of work the way we run our servers, but we also believe the final product is worth the work.

#4: Re: Many Thanks Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:44 pm
    —
It's great to get positive feedback!  The admins here at BK are the biggest reason I joined!  They make sure that everyone follows the rules and that game play is polite and friendly!  Feel free to join us whenever you can!

#5: Re: Many Thanks Author: sc0rpiusLocation: Bo'ness, Scotland PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:15 pm
    —
and i second, third and fourth all the above comments from Britishtaz, makes all the work put in by the admins really worth it....thanks a million guys
Very Happy

#6: Re: Many Thanks Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:21 pm
    —
Being one of those admins it does the heart good to see people that do enjoy our style of play. Hope to see you on the battle field.

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1