Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm
    —

If you have any tutorials that I can post here, please send the link to me.

Last edited by Immolation on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm
    —
Awesome!!!  Thank you Immolation!!!

#3: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: crysis456 PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:51 pm
    —
how do i get my signature on the site?

#4: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 pm
    —
Here's the link to a thread that shows how.
http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7201

#5: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: crysis456 PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:43 pm
    —
thank you

#6: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:43 pm
    —
bump

#7: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm
    —
Very Cool. Downloading Gimp right now. Thank You

#8: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:19 pm
    —
Immo is an amazing graphics artist.  I hope to be half as good as he is.  

As for the program, I feel GIMP is better for doing graphics rendering like sigs the Photoshop.  Photoshop works out very well but its geared more for photos.

Thats just me.

If you ever need help, dont hesitate to ask me questions and remember Youtbe is a great resource for learning.

#9: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: SixFour PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:21 pm
    —
Thanks SW,

I will have to try the tut and get proficient with this

#10: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:44 pm
    —
Never tried Graphics stuff before, I downloaded Gimp, followed the tutorial and focused on layering only as it was my first go at it but...........  BEHOLD my first Sig  Laughing

Thank you for your great work and for sharing your knowledge.

Cheers,

KarmaK

#11: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:43 pm
    —
Thats a pretty good start Karma.  You have a good start for focus. Next step would be to work on shading.  To help give if some direction, start with that and that will get you going.

#12: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:57 am
    —
will do mate, thanks

#13: SECOND TRY Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:57 am
    —
The more I play around the more ideas I have - This is addictive.

So far I have rendering, layering, smudging and bluring - Shading is still a little above my pay grade lol

Rendering aside, its great fun only limited to imagination.

My second attempt.

#14: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:19 pm
    —
Keep up the good work Karma.  I love the idea and the blending look awesome.

In this sig the lighting is working nicely, so I would put yourself down too much on it.

Just a helpful hint, when picking renders, I usually do google searches for what Im looking for and I refine the search to the large images, this way I can get the cleanest image I can find.

#15: Re: Signature tutorials for BK and made by BK Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:40 pm
    —
Thanks Silent Wolf - I used lens glare on left side of Samurai (tip of sword) to lighten it and smudged his left side into the blend to darken it. Gives the sunset a hint of realism and helps make the bottom smudge / blend look like fog I think.
If I could get you to run me through some shading sometime that would be Very Cool.

these were the original images.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1