Happy New Year!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Happy New Year! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 pm
    —
Happy New Year and may your new year be full of great video games!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Happy New Year! Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:13 pm
    —
Happy New Year....my BK friends.

Sgt.Sabotage*BK*

#3: Re: Happy New Year! Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:49 pm
    —
Thanks Luke and Happy New Year to you, your family and all my friends at Bad Karma (BK)!

#4: Re: Happy New Year! Author: Slaya PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:10 pm
    —
Happy New Year to everyone. Lets hope 2011 is good for people because i know 2010 wasn't so good for me. So lets hope things go on the up.

Anyone got new year resolutions? Mines to drive

#5: Re: Happy New Year! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:42 pm
    —
Well here I am in 2011. Happy New Year Luke and all of BK

#6: Re: Happy New Year! Author: WindriderLocation: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 pm
    —
8 hours to go for me, but happy 2011 to those of you already there - and the best to those of us still waiting.........see ya on the flip side!!

#7: Re: Happy New Year! Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 am
    —
Happy New Years guys!

#8: Re: Happy New Year! Author: DELETEDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 am
    —
Happy New Year !

#9: Re: Happy New Year! Author: Cajun-ManLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:45 am
    —
Happy new year everyone ! ! ! !

#10: Re: Happy New Year! Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:00 am
    —
30 seconds to go, 15, 5... Happy New Year every one!!!

#11: Re: Happy New Year! Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 am
    —
I'm a few hours in. So far so good...!!!! Happy 2011 *BK* !! May all your claymores detonate on an enemy, may all your rounds strike true, may the only sounds you hear be the head shots on your enemy, and may your perks and weapon choices help you to earn the top spot on your team. Much peace to you and your family this year. Cool

#12: Re: Happy New Year! Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:15 pm
    —
Happy New Year to All!!!

#13: Re: Happy New Year! Author: wrenchinLocation: cali PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 pm
    —
Happy new year to all of you and yours.  I know that with all of the excitement of the holidays and the celebration of the new year i hope that we all take a second to remember the ones that didn't make it home. I mean not to be a downer on is special occasion I just look at all holidays to pay my respects to my friends and comrades that are in heaven fighting in another army. I hope that all of you and yours have a safe holiday
PFC Wrenchin

#14: Re: Happy New Year! Author: Foulplay75Location: Michigan US. PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm
    —
Happy New Year all. May 2011 be a good year.

#15: Re: Happy New Year! Author: MeatMang-BK-Location: Newmarket, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 pm
    —
HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS.

Another one bites the dust.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2