Need a little help here...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Need a little help here... Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:32 pm
    —
Had to do a system restore on my Cpu. Here's the deal. All good to go except my Ops multi-game won't load. Single player will/ multi no dice. Does the multi not recognize any stats or anything since I went to an earlier date to restore? Not really worried if I have to start over not a big deal. So what do I have to do in order to reinstall game on steam. Delete from my files and reinstall game? Will it recognize my key code? Never had a problem like this so not sure what to do. Is there somewhere on steam account to re download game again..or start from scratch? If I was a really good player I'd be freaking out right now....Sometimes it pays to be mediocre!!! LOL !! Laughing

#2: Re: Need a little help here... Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:11 pm
    —
To reinstall the game on steam right click on in in the library and choose - delete local files -. Then it will say it is not installed and you will have to download it again. It will recognize the key since the key is stored on steam server.

#3: Re: Need a little help here... Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:14 pm
    —
You have the option to verify local files on steam also. Try that before deleting. That will repair the installation if it is corrupted. Right click on the game in library - choose properties - local files - verify integrity of game cache.

#4: Re: Need a little help here... Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:44 am
    —
Reddragn Thanks for the help. Ran the verify integrity of game file. Worked like a charm. I'm up and running..er crouching again!! Thanks again!! Very Happy

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1