Second attempt at making a sig
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Second attempt at making a sig Author: MrHome PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 am
    —

Well how do I do for my second attempt on making a sig. I had an epic failure the first time I made one back in June. I still need work on blending and smudging, but let me know anyways.

#2: Re: Second attempt at making a sig Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:44 am
    —
Love the quote, I may use that some day.  As for the rest, your render is really poor quality.  Hard to make out at first. But great job with the colors.

#3: Re: Second attempt at making a sig Author: MrHome PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:55 am
    —
I had a very hard time blending the render in with the background, say a little too heavy on the blending. Thanks. Look back in the forums at my first attempt and this will look great compared to that one. I didnt even know how to do anything. Everything looked liked post it notes taped to a background. It was sad.

#4: Re: Second attempt at making a sig Author: MrHome PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 am
    —
Is this any better? It is a little sharper. It is still a little hard to make out at first.

#5: Re: Second attempt at making a sig Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 am
    —
start using effects ,fractals and c4d's....
don't wait the time in smudging in the beginning....cuz it's the hardest part.
to become some flow and a sick good result with smudging it needs practice and practice and and.....

80% smudge here....

maybe use a stock pick as your BG or just an C4d like in my tut.

here some nice things 4 beginners. http://heraclas.deviantart.com/favourites/42376660

#6: Re: Second attempt at making a sig Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:33 am
    —

i stared GFXing with this Gimp Tut here....maybe it helps

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1